A good eyeliner is able to enhance the expressiveness and attractiveness of a look, allowing a more or less intense makeup according to our preferences. Among the cosmetics indicated for this, we find the gel eyeliner an ideal alternative for those women who do not have a perfect pulse to use the liquid formula. In addition, the gel format leaves a more silky and durable finish , making it a spectacular product that you can incorporate into your makeup kit. Do not miss the tips of this article as a and discover step by step how to apply the gel eyeliner.
1.The gel eyeliner is usually concentrated in a small container and requires the use of a specific brush to apply if you want the final finish to be flawless and highlight the expressiveness of your eyes. The brush you need is the one shown in the image, it is a small brush with angular cut that allows you to make a much more defined stroke.
2. There are several ways to apply the gel eyeliner but we will show you the simplest and with which a perfect and natural stroke is assured. Before starting to use it, we advise you to place on the mobile eyelid a little pre-base for eye shadows , so the eyeliner will remain intact for longer.
3. Now is the time to apply the gel eyeliner . Open the bottle and take a little product by lightly brushing the surface. Do not try to immerse the brush in the container as these are quite thick and a small amount is needed.
4. With the angular part of the brush, start drawing a line just above the upper lashes. It is best to start at the outside of the eye and move forward with small strokes until you reach the area of the tear.
5. If the first outlined does not convince you or you see that the stroke has not been well, take a little more product and correct the errors carefully. In this way, your eye makeup will be perfect and much more intense. Keep your eyes closed for a few seconds so that the eyeliner dries completely. For a natural effect, you can blur the ends of the eyeliner with the help of a cotton disk.
6. The eyeliners gel tend to dry easily and to keep it in good conditions is important that each time with the brush collect product, a closure to the container. In the event that your gel liner has dried and you can not use it, try adding a drop of baby oil and stir with an orange stick, with this simple trick you will be able to repair and make up your eyes again.
7. It prevents your eye makeup from getting damaged and makes it much more durable, putting into practice the advice we give you.